Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Goals

Well here we are, a week into the new year. I suppose I should get some goals down "on paper". So here goes, in no particular order.

  • 1500+ miles - Last year I finished up with 1478. I intend to surpass that this year
  • Get under 40:00 in the 5-miler - DONE! (Freezer Five 2011)
  • Help my friend Rebecca train for Boston and pace-run her through part or all of it as a bandit, or as a registered number if I'm lucky enough to find a way to do that. - DONE!
  • Tackle Stu's 30k again - DONE!
  • Continue to work on low-HR training in combination with speed/tempo work to see how my pace improves at lower HRs
  • Vermont 50! - In some way shape or form, whether it be crewing, running the 50k, or going all out and doing the 50m - I want to be involved with my fellow NERTs looking to tackle this mountain - DONE!

But, most importantly - I want to continue to have fun doing what I love - running and living an active, healthy life with my family and friends. Much love to you all, and until next time -

Run, run, run!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year - great goals! Especially the last part

    ReplyDelete