Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daily Mile Team 2011 - Video Submission

I took the leap and applied for the Daily Mile Team 2011. As part of this process, applicants are required to submit a video explaining why they'd be a good candidate. I threw together a quick slide show of images that recaps my journey and hopefully shows that I'd love the opportunity to continue giving back this wonderful community.

Voting opens 2/8 and I'd really appreciate your vote. Best of luck to everyone else that applied!

3 comments:

  1. You have my vote for sure! Keep us posted. You are so awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude WTF? How about a link to where knuckleheads like me are supposed to vote?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I suppose that would have helped. Or you could have clicked on the link in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete